[PARPORT] TapeStor 800: Anyone?

Oliver Seiler (oseiler@acm.org)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:56:53 -0800

(sorry if this message is duplicated -- my recent hard-drive
crash has screwed up how my mail is getting sent and
received...)

I just picked up a Seagate/Conner TapeStor 800 external tape
drive, and am looking into getting it connected under Linux.
Has anyone done this? As I understand it, the TS800 uses a
floppy disk controller, but beyond that I don't have any
other technical details. I may have to write a driver, but
I'd rather use an existing solution if possible.

Any help?

-Oliver