Re: [PARPORT] parallel port iomega zip question

Gilson Soares (gilson@teamsystems.com)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:57:15 -0200

At 11:26 97/12/23 -0500, Jyan-Min Fang wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I like to thank everyone for the nice advise. Now my parallel zip drive
>has ~200KB/s transfer rate. Thanks all. btw,
>[...]

Thanks to all ? I have the same problem but the list wasn't informed about
the fix.
In my opinion, lists are for problems discussions AND solutions discussions.

Thanks to all who can send me the fix.

-Gilson