Re: [PARPORT] parallel port iomega zip question

Jyan-Min Fang (fang@beamer8.physics.yale.edu)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:05:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Gilson Soares wrote:

> Thanks to all ? I have the same problem but the list wasn't informed about
> the fix.
> In my opinion, lists are for problems discussions AND solutions discussions.
>
> Thanks to all who can send me the fix.

oops! I thought I received those advise through the mailing list. Anyway,
download the latest ppa at http://www.torque.net/~campbell/ppa.tar.gz to
replace the very old ppa driver in kernel 2.0.x. That is it.

Jyan-Min Fang

"Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth"
--- Lou Gehrig --- Go, Yankees!