[PARPORT] parport 971230

Philip Blundell (Philip.Blundell@pobox.com)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:22:55 +0000

Hi.

I made another patch against 2.1.76, containing the latest parport code from
the vger CVS tree. It's too large to post here, but you can get it from

        http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/parport/

Please check it out, and report any problems to me and the mailing list
(linux-parport@torque.net).

Incidentally, if the m68k people have any interest in writing a parport driver
for Amiga/Atari hardware, I'd be glad to lend a hand. Then we could get rid
of the lp_m68k.c and lp_intern.c files.

p.