Re: [PARPORT] A cdrom player

Bas Mevissen (sgm@stack.nl)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:58:16 +0100

----------
: From: Grant R. Guenther <grant@torque.net>
: To: Bas Mevissen <sgm@stack.nl>
: Cc: kluge@fujitsu.com.au; grant@torque.net; linux-parport@torque.net
: Subject: Re: [PARPORT] A cdrom player
: Date: Wednesday, February 04, 1998 10:30 PM
:
: Bas wrote:
:
: > Phillip Blundell has made a parport patch for 2.0.33. I didn't use it
yet.
: > So I cannot tell if it works, but Phil once told me that the
differences
: > between 2.0 and 2.1 are not too big for this driver. So it will
probably
: > work :-)
:
: If you, or anybody else, wants to port the current version of PARIDE
: back to 2.0, please do so. I'll provide a place to distribute it,
: but I'm going to concentrate on supporting the official version in
: the 2.1 kernels.

Well, I can only try to get it compiling, because I don't have any paride
devices.

:
: