[PARPORT] Iomega Zip : MEDIUM ERROR

Junichi Saito (j.saito@wanadoo.fr)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:21:40 +0100 (CET)

Is a disk definitely lost after the following error ?

scsi0: MEDIUM ERROR on channel 0, id 6, lun 0, CDB: Request Sense 00 00 00
10 00
Current error sd08:01: sense key Medium Error
scsidisk I/O error: dev 08:01, sector 2, absolute sector 3
EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda1,
       or too many mounted file systems

This will be a third one I lose this way. Is that due to a problem with my
parallel port ZIP drive ?

junichi.
----
                  Junichi Saito <j.saito@wanadoo.fr>