Re: [PARPORT] Iomega Zip : MEDIUM ERROR

Junichi Saito (j.saito@wanadoo.fr)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:48:54 +0100 (CET)

ps to the precedent post.

I don't know if it is pertinent. I use ziptool to enable/disable the
protection (I use Iomega Zip drive only under Linux). So far, I have
gotten a message saying 'protection mode unsupported' with some disks.
After that ziptool dosen't work any more with these disks. One of the dead
disks at least, is the one (and, I think first one) I got the message in
question. As I can mount a dos formatted disk (the one which comes with
the drive), the problem might be some linux specific thing.
In case it be of any help.

junichi.
----
                  Junichi Saito <j.saito@wanadoo.fr>