[PARPORT] Installing Linux through a paralel backpack

Dan Strauss (claussen_dan@hempseed.com)
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 20:37:00 -0700

Hey all, I am new to running Linux on a laptop and need a little help.
I would like to install Debian's distribution of Linux on an Epson
ActionNote 895c that i have. I have NO idea how to make an install boot
disk that will recognize the backpack drive. Is this even possible?
What is the process I will need to go through to load it off the CD? Or
if there is nothing close to a set process, can some one give me a
general push in the right direction. Thanks all!!!

Dan Strauss