[PARPORT] SoundBlaster Web Cam

Simon Cooper (simon.cooper@snc-net.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:41:09 +0000

Hi,

Is anyone currently working on a driver for the SB WebCam ?

I am currently gathering information on programming for the parallel
port, and would appreciate
any help I can get.

Does anyone know of a bi-directional driver for the parallel port, so
that I can write a program to
access the /dev/lp device, and use it as I would a serial port ? and
hence gain access to my WebCam.

I am currently investigating the protocol the WebCam uses, any
information on this would save me some time.

Thanks

Simon Cooper.