[PARPORT] Programming for the parport.

Simon Cooper (simon.cooper@snc-net.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:57:21 +0000

Hi !

All signs point this way for ParPort information !

I am engaging on a project to write drivers for the SoundBlaster WebCam,
and
am interested in hearing from anyone who would like to collaborate in
writing a driver.

I am initialy interested in writing a driver for the current RedHat
release 5.0,
using kernel 2.0.33.

I notice there being development effort going into the development
kernel, but
is there a 2.0.33 kernel compatible driver that will allow me rd/wr
access to the
parallel port ?

Any help appreciated.