Re: RE (or more questions): [PARPORT] ValueStor problems

Mark Willis (mwillis@nwlink.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:51:48 -0700

As a DOS user (not yet a Linux user) of the ValueStor, I am pretty
darn certain that the last time I tried a pair of Seagate ST-3630A's in
my (newer) 90c26 VSMobile kit, it worked fine (the Dos driver FDisked &
formatted the good drive as an extended Dos partition IIRC, the other
drive was SICK!) - I can check (Have both the old & new VSMobiles at
hand, can see with a variety of drives.) (I didn't realize until later
that the 2nd drive was set as slave, so I'm pretty sure it was left as
slave!)

  (My browser is not letting me at list posts temporarily, so if anyone
wants me to try, please cc me in e-mail or it may be a month before I
see it!)

  Mark Willis
  mwillis@nwlink.com