[PARPORT] Tapestor 3200

root (root@exnihilo.com)
Mon, 4 May 1998 22:39:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hey ya'll,

This is my first post to this group. I have been listening for a few
weeks now, and have heard people asking about Tapestor support. Although,
I haven't heard any responses. Just wondering if anyone is working on a
driver for this and or has tech specs and or the availability thereof?

I would be willing to work on a driver if I can get tech specs from
Seagate. My system needs a back-up bad. :/

Thanks,

Jeff Clinton