[PARPORT] Re: irq-driven printing still not ok [CONFIG_PRINTER_HP nedded?]

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 11 May 1998 03:11:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Francisco Rodrigo Escobedo Robles wrote:

>I have found the problem: for SMP, there is a little patch to apply for
>pscan.c:

Applyed, thanks.

>I have received the kernel patch. As soon as I test it, I will post the
>results.

The version of the patch you have doesn' t work (arghh). I' ll take a look
at what could be wrong in it tomorrw. Also if so many printers has buggy
handshake I could get rid of the CONFIG_PRINTER_HP kernel option (also
was not right call it so since it seems not only an HP problem ;-).

Andrea[s] Arcangeli