[PARPORT] Re: IMM: re imm_018 did I miss something

David Campbell (campbell@gear.torque.net)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 06:30:52 +0000

> To: Zip Plus List <l-imm@absolute.foobar.net>
> Cc: > Cc: stefast@solution
> Subject: IMM: re imm_018 did I miss something
> Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 16:21:14 -0400
> From: Stephen Fast <stefast@ica.net>

> Hi folks,
> The last I recall, David Campbell was going to put up imm_018 sometime soon.
> Now that was a few weeks ago, and David has been very busy, judging
> from the [PAPORT] list. I've been checking David's ppa directory
> regularly, to no avail. Have I missed something?

I have been having a terrible time here. The office network at the moment
has been completely fried (they are copying network volumes across a
non-switch hub and I am getting caught in the packet cross fire).

I seem to have misplaced the code for imm 0.18 (I am sure I have it
somewhere) however the true ECP support appears to be buggy. I will fix a
possible problem with 0.17 this morning. I am sure you and everyone else
are waiting for a parport implementation....

David Campbell

PS: I have just been told that there is a 50% chance of being in Singapore
on Monday (at least they are giving me *some* warning).