[PARPORT] [ANNOUNCE] VCam CP-58 Specs

Ludwig Richter (mailinfo@cgicon.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:48:56 +0800

Hello Fellows - we will get the specs for VCam !

Info for who doesn't know yet:
VCam is a Digital PC Camera, very similar to the
famous Connectix PC Camera, but unlike that prizings,
the VCam is /*significant*/ cheeper !
It has a nice equipement to connect with a
PC or notebook and has a TWAIN interface.
http://www.ame-group.com/vcam/eng/index.html

On my question to AME-GROUP, which is selling the
VCam CP-58 worldwide, I've got a positive answer
about Specifications in order to be able to write
drivers for 'other' operating systems.

If someone already owns that camera, I will send
him/her the specs as soon as I get them.

Since I have not yet written such a driver, I would
suggest, that somebody experienced send me a simple
driver for a Connectix PC Camera and instructions.
(this I could use as a template for VCam... in C)

That's just an idea, in the next days I will negotiate
with AME-GROUP, Mr. Mo, to give me all tech. specs for VCam.

Any more ideas ?

Here is the answer: