[PARPORT] I am sure this is asked frequently but...

Garcia (garcia@tusa.org)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:09:26 -0400 (EDT)

        I have been using paride for my SyQuest for quite sometime... I
have an old 2X BP CDROM and I just obtained a new network server w/o a CD.
Problem is when I try to install RH or Slack over NFS neither want to work
(Slack won't even see the disk sets and RH gives me an error) so I am
going to try my BP.

        Do I just put the .o's on the boot disk along w/insmod and just
load the drivers or do I have to do something more involved?

-/- Bill -/-
garcia@tusa.org
http://www.tusa.org