Re: [PARPORT] Re: L68K: Amiga-Parport-driver

Philip Blundell (philb@gnu.org)
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:30:42 +0100

>> I think it' s better to implement it now instead of wait the middle of
>> 2.2.
>
>My opinion, too.

If you want to have a go then feel free; as I said to Andrea, I'd be quite
happy for the m68k tree to have this change in even if Linus won't eat it
before 2.2. I wouldn't be keen on putting it into 2.1 at this stage
without fairly thorough testing, just in case.

p.