Re: [PARPORT] Re: L68K: Amiga-Parport-driver

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:28:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Joerg Dorchain wrote:

>But what should this function exactly do? Check if the irq came from the
>pport hardware, if so acknowledge it and return 1? What relation does it
>have to examine_irq()?

I don' t know what examine_irq() should be used for. It' s _never_
recalled in the kernel and everywhere I found it implemente it _only_
return 0.

Can I overwrite the semantic of examine_irq() for my usage in the main
parport irq handler?

I am going in this way now so if you don' t agree please stop me now ;-).

Andrea[s] Arcangeli