[PARPORT] Can Linux be installed on PP SparQ?

Brad Foster (maestro@requestltd.com)
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 23:44:01 -0500

            Hi, I am trying to install RedHat 4.2 Linux on my PP SparQ
drive, and I am not sure how to proceed. Don't know if it's even
possible, but I've heard it has been done. I am able to partition the
drive using the Syquest utilities, but FDISK doesn't recognize it and
only allows selection of the boot drive C. I was thinking I could
install Linux on a cartridge, then run it from MS-DOS by using LOADLIN
D: or something - I am just not familiar with Linux. Any help would be
great. Thanks.