[PARPORT] webgear "aviator" parallel port RF boxes

Ian McCloghrie (ian@codrus.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:31:50 -0700

Hi, I recently picked up a couple of "Aviator" boxes, made by a
company called Webgear. They're 900MHz radios with a parallel port
interface and a claimed 500K to 1Mbps bandwidth, at a relatively
inexpensive price. I was wondering if anyone else has seen them
and/or tried to get them to work under Linux?

I've sent email to Webgear's tech support, asking if I can get
programming specs on them, no response yet.

--Ian McCloghrie
ian@codrus.com