[PARPORT] Where are the latest parport patches?

David Campbell (campbell@torque.net)
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:11:13 +0800

Sorry for what appears to be obvious but I want to ensure that the patches
that Andrea has on his web site are the latest (and correct) for porting the
changes into my development code (the stuff that I do support with...)

I have just spent four days somewhere (under the guise of a conference)
where the phone lines are only suitable for voice communication.

Thanks in advance

David Campbell
campbell@torque.net

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Start on ParSCSI drivers
d) Boot proms for parport devices (socket onto NE2000 cards)

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome