[PARPORT] P.S.: General IEEE1284 support does work

schreite@helena.physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu, 01 Oct 98 12:02:57 +0100

Hi,

it seems, that parport_ieee1284.c.diff got lost, because it was to big
for the mailing list server. Doesn't matter - once again - now in two
parts.

By the way: This code is no more intended to be added to the first
2.2 kernels for not to delay them any more. I hope, we will nevertheless
see it in the 2.2 kernels in the near future.

The two diff files are now following:

Roger.