Re: [PARPORT] simulating a printer

Lar Kaufman (lark@world.std.com)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:19:05 -0400

For examining printer-prepared output, it is probably easiest to set up
a printer assignment to a serial port--depending of course on what your
testing purposes are.

-lar
"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around. No
time for dancing or lovey-dovey, I ain't got time for that now. I sent a
message through the receiver, hope to get an answer someday. Why stay in
college? Why go to night school? Thought I'd be different this time." -D. Byrne