Re: [PARPORT] Linksys ParaSCSI Plus support?

Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 01:46:36 +0100 (BST)

> According to the details I can find the NCR 53C80 was used in some Macs.
> I know that Grant has two drivers for the Adaptec Trantor interfaces.

The NCR5380/C80 is the most generic cheap (and crap) scsi controller. In
its heyday it was quite a nice chip. Nowdays its normally found on the 8bit
throw away scsi controllers with scanners