Re: [PARPORT] Linksys ParaSCSI Plus support?

David Campbell (campbell@torque.net)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:40:09 +0800

> Once the new parallel port SCSI design bears fruit, we can think again
> about looking at protocol modules for some of the less common adapters.

Alright, I get the hint!

I was planning to lock myself away this weekend and work on it. If nothing
else remove a lot of the common code between imm and ppa. I have had a
busy week as I had a couple of high profile kernel hackers visiting town that I
wanted to catch.

David Campbell
campbell@torque.net

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Start on ParSCSI drivers

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome