[PARPORT] Archives? Lexmark 5700? Visioneer Paperport Strobe?

David M. Ross (davidross@bigfoot.com)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:57:10 -0500

I hope I am not breaking to many protocols here by my intrusion. I am new
to this listserv and would like to know whether there are any archives of
peripheral devices and their ability to work with Linux: the Lexmark 5700
printer and the Visioneer Paperport Strobe scanner. I would appreciate any
help.

Thanks,

David in NYC