[PARPORT] Oh dear... (re: Linux paride: major comments and feedback)

Monty (xiphmont@mit.edu)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:35:17 EST

Oops,

It seems that I've tried to flame an undeserving (and unsuspecting)
grant@torque.net into the ground over Linux paride. I thought that I
was addressing a larger group of developers and was going to have to
gird myself up for battle with 20x my numbers...

Seriously, Grant, I'm sorry for the tone of that post. It was not
appropriate, regardless of any legitimate technical points I wanted to
make. I wanted to say that I'm sorry and that I didn't mean to attack
you.

Monty