[PARPORT] pcd driver and multi-session CD's

peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com
6 Nov 1998 15:06:31 GMT

Hi Grant,

it looks to me like the pcd driver does not support multi-session
CD's. Is this correct?

I found about this when I burned a multi-session CD with my HP
SureStore 7100e CD-R (using the pg driver) and then tried to mount it
with the pcd driver. Only the first session is seen. When I mount the
same CD in a IDE or SCSI CD-ROM I am able to see all sessions.

Any plans to add multi-session capability to the pcd driver?

Thanks!

peloy.-