Re: [PARPORT] ECP

Daniel E. Ungar (dan@pgt.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:16:34 -0500

Hi Tom,

I *had* started down this path, but just when I'd given myself
enough background to be useful, I was pulled off and put on
something else last Friday.

I've had several e-mail conversations with you and others since
I started out a month ago. Below is a brief synopsis of who
has said that they're involved in ECP during that period.

        Dan