[PARPORT] Seagate Tapestor 800

Jim Arnold (jima3080@earthlink.net)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:10:37 -0800

Is their anyone out there with experience using a Seagate TapeStor 800
parallel port tape drive. I use it on all but one machine using MS OS's. I
am dedicating a machine to be a Linux box and would like to utilize all
existing hardware until I am comfortable with it. In the other OS's the
only software that recognizes the drive is of course Seagate's (a fact they
don't advertise).

If someone has a Linux driver that will recognize the unit or any feedback
for that matter I would appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Jim Arnold