[PARPORT] Re: IEEE 1284 development

Bjorn Ekwall (bj0rn@blox.se)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:47:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the excellent info about the progress with IEEE 1284 for Linux.

I will never cease to be amazed and impressed by the people working
with Linux. Actually, for those who have become used to the level of
cooperativeness and skill, I recommend a hiatus for a year or two, the
way I did. (OK, you don't have to travel to China, which was my method :-) )

I have now followed all pointers, downloaded all code and docs, including
linux-2.1.131++ (I admit to still using 2.0.36), and will spend some
enjoyable time reading it.

I hope I can soon give back with the same speed and good spirit
as you have shown me!

Bjorn <bj0rn@blox.se>