[PARPORT] Summary - Parallel Port Scanners

Jonathan A. Buzzard (jab@hex.prestel.co.uk)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:33:11 +0000

I have put up a first draft of a summary about parallel port scanners.
Hopefully it might help remove some of the FAQ's from the list.

Please everyone who has anything to do with parallel port scanners take
a look and send me any updates/corrections you have. I will be away till
Thursday, so I won't be able to answer any emails till then.

    http://www2.prestel.co.uk/hex/scanners.html

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jab@hex.prestel.co.uk
Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195