[PARPORT] two patches

Mahesh Madhav (mjm@sanitarium.harkness.brown.edu)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:46:47 -0500 (EST)

 At ftp.torque.net, I see the latest updates-

  patch-2.2.1-1284-12.gz
  patch-2.2.1-1284-12843-10.gz

 Does one need to apply both patches? does the larger (first one) include all
 of the second?

 Also, after applying the second patch, I have a parport_daisy.c file in the
 top level directory after the patch is finished, which I need to move into
 its proper place. Am I applying the patch incorrectly, or from the wrong
 cwd? (i am in /usr/src/ and say "/usr/bin/patch < patch-foo")