Re: [PARPORT] disable/elable_irq() in parport_claim/release().

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:31:48 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Joerg Dorchain wrote:

> Yes, as it doesnīt rely directly on specific hardware features. The
> low-level driver calls the wake-up function somehow at the desired event,
> thatīs all the ieee1284 driver needs to know.

Yes. I've got the calls to it in the wrong place at the moment -- it
should be called from the generic helper function, shouldn't it?

At the moment the high level drivers are calling it.. *blush*

I take your point. I should put a link on www.cyberelk.