Re: [PARPORT] (Kein Betreff)

Matthias Jim Knopf (jim@users.de)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:03:39 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Just in case you (Cehic) still read this list: I don't want to blame
you personnally for anything... It's just that you're NOT alone:

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Cehic Dian wrote:
> unsubscribe

> -- with the single word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. --

Can ____ANYONE___ tell me, why SO MANY people mix-up the adresses?
I mean, is this a bug in the majordomo that re-routes a mail to
""linux-parport-request@..." to ""linux-parport-request@..." to "linux-parport@..." ???
Or does the greating-mail "Hello! From now on you'll receive this
list" contain some kind of wrong information about these adresses???

This is the 3rd email this week, ment to subscribe or unsubscribe,
that is posted into the list itself! All this doesn't make any sense
to me... and may be risky for the people sending their
authentification-code!

any clues?

So far, Jim (Matthias Knopf)

---
No RISC, No Fun           PGP-Key available
In a world without fences... who need GATES ???