Re: [PARPORT] Two or more interrupt-driven devices?

Lijun Zhu (lzhu@Bayou.UH.EDU)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:18:49 -0600

Thanks a lot! Mr. David Campbell and Mr. Matthias Jim Knopf!

Maybe I think my ideas are basically the same:
1) Read from some inut port(let this process sleep because I only have
to deal with them when buttons are pressed);
2) When any button is pressed, in interrupt is generated to wake up the
read process, reading infos of which button is pressed and then, I can
deal with the correspong functions.
Right?
So according to this, maybe I have to connect each button both to the
pin that can generate interrupt and another which can be read as info
of which button is pressed. Thus I have to make a complex structure of
outside buttons(maybe I have to set up some gates avoiding their
interference).

I wonder whether whether there's a much easier structure.

--
Lijun Zhu
Department of Physics