Re: [PARPORT] Backpack PD/CD

CompWiz (compwiz@bigfoot.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:26:49 -0500 (EST)

OK, What I ended up doing is recompiling the kernel with some things built
in like paride support, but compiled the rest as modules, and it seems to
work fine.. Thanks anyway for your help.

Ari Pollak - CompWiz
Thursday, March 25, 1999 - up for 1 hour(s) as of 12 AM
God heals and the doctor takes the fee.
compwiz@bigfoot.com - http://www.compwiz.nu
ICQ #749825 - AOL IM: NJCompWiz