Re: [PARPORT] More info about Sony Superstation and PARIDE

Peter Eacmen (eacmen@att.net)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 09:56:55 -0400

I do have access to an EPP parallel port. I wont be able to test it for a day
or so. How would I check if the chip is rev c7? When I check out the EPP
port I will send you the kernel dump from that.

Thank you,
Peter