RE: [PARPORT] HP7200e trouble

BROWN Nick (Nick.BROWN@coe.fr)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:13:33 +0200

The kernel knows about your devices, but the file system doesn't. You could
do
  mkdev /dev/pg0 c 97 0

or, better, go to http://www.torque.net/parport/paride.html; cut out and
execute the 'mkd' script you'll find there.

|\ | o _ |/ Life's like a jigsaw
| \| | |_ |\ You get the straight bits
                    But there's something missing in the middle

Nick Brown, Strasbourg, France (Nick(dot)Brown(at)coe(dot)fr)