[PARPORT] Re: 2.0.36 printer works, but 2.2.6 no worky

Jason C. Axley (jason@axley.net)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

You know, I bet you're right :-) I didn't update my printcap after
booting into 2.2.6...I'll let ya know.

-Jason

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
        - Hanlon's Razor