[PARPORT] suggestions wanted

Paonia Ezrine (paonia@home.welcomehome.org)
Wed, 19 May 1999 21:22:55 -0400 (EDT)

I am looking for suggestions from the studio (mailing list) audience!

I am looking for a backup solution that will hold 2-4gb minimum (native
(the more the better)). It needs to have good linux support, by this I
mean it supports all the standard tape ioctl operations. It would be nice
if it was portable. It would be nice if it supported NT (:( ). In terms of
cost, I would like to spend $100-200 (US), but could probably go a bit
higher if it was really the cat's meow. ;)
Thanks,
paonia