[PARPORT] Syquest and printer

Michael David Borden (mborden@ocean.otr.usm.edu)
Fri, 21 May 1999 09:56:35 -0500 (CDT)

I have a stupid question. After you insert the modules for the syquest
should the printer work hand in hand with the syquest or do you need to
remove the paride, epat and pd modules. The reason why I ask is my printer
does not print if I have the parallel connection from the printer to the
syquest but it will print when the parellel connection is from the printer
directly to the computer? Does that mean my syquest might be messed up?

Thanks.