[PARPORT] Need help with IOMEGA Parallel Port Zip drive

jonh@iex.net
Sun, 23 May 1999 17:25:02 -0600

I am trying to get my parallel port 100 meg Zip drive working.

I have configured everything as every piece of documentation I can find.

SCSI support = y
SCSI disk suppory = y
Low level SCSI = IOMEGA parallel port zip drive SCSI support = M
Character devices - parallel port = Y

Do all of the makes for 2.0.36 kernel and install kernel file.
In /etc/rc.local file - /sbin/insmod ppa & /sbin/insmod lp
Reboot.

All I get is the content of the dmesg file attached.

Could someone please help?

Thanks,

--
Jon Himebaugh

Home: jonh@iex.net Work: jon.himebaugh@tma.osd.mil

ppa: Version 1.42 ppa: Probing port 0378 ppa: Probing port 0278 scsi : 0 hosts.