[PARPORT] OnSpec 90c26 parallel to IDE adapter

skoons@pop3.utoledo.edu
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:51:02 -0400

I am a neophyte trying to load debian on a generic laptop via
floppies and an OnSpec 90c26 parallel to IDE adapter. I have
gotten the base system loaded (about 5 or 6 times!) and cannot
figure out how to get the system to recognize the external CD rom.
Remember that I'm a beginner to debian and my background has
been in the point and click world of microstuff.

any help would be appreciated.

Shawn Koons

Mitakuye Oyasin