Re: [PARPORT] Using cdrecord and /dev/pg0 to burn audio tracks

Daniele Arosio (arosio@biochem.wustl.edu)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:43:21 -0500 (CDT)

Try:
cdrecord ... dev=0,0 ...

Daniele Arosio
Washington University, School of Medicine
Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics, Box 8231
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110 - USA
voice: 314 - 362 4123