Re:%20[PARPORT]%20Scanner%20-%20Primax%20PagePartner

NIMERIOO@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:53:01 EDT

i have color hand scanner i cant install it on my commputer i dont have
manual to do it its made by primax computer ask me about IRQ and ADDRESS OF
THE SCANNER OR THE HARD WARE I DONT ANDERSTAND CAN YOU SEND ME THE USER
MANUAL OF THE HARDWARE AND THE SOFT WARE AND HOW MUCH IT IS COST PLEASE
ADDRESS IS JAMAL GHANDOUR 3101 SPENCER #190 PASADENA TX 77504