[PARPORT] Zip Driver

sqfan@aep.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:24:49 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to install a Zip 100 driver on my Redhat 5.2 linux system. There is
'Autodetect' on the cable, so I download Imm drive source. When I tried to
compile the source, there is an Error message which is /usr/src/linux/.config
not found. It's not compiled. I checked my system, there is no .config under
/usr/src/linux/. I don't know why this file is missing. Anyone know how to solve
this one or is there anywhere I can get pre-complied imm.o for Redhat Linux 5.2?

Thanks

shiqing