[PARPORT] Sony Super Station, again

Martin P. Pokorny (mpokorny@glatmos.com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:13:40

Hello,

I've got a Sony Super Station tape drive that I'm trying to get to work
under Debian GNU/Linux. I've reviewed the archives of this mailing list,
and I noticed that there has been some discussion of this particular drive.
My results so far have been exactly like those reported previously (by
Peter Eacmen, in April, or so.) My question is whether there has been any
further progress with this tape drive, as the discussion seems to have
ended with some remaining problems.

Thanks,
  Martin