[PARPORT] onstream tapestreamer

Huub Douma (Huub.Douma@waii.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:07:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am just re-sending this message since I did not get a reaction yet.
Possibly no-one knows, but in case somebody just missed it, I am reposting
my question.

I just bought an OnStream (tapestreamer). Are there already drivers for
this machine to use under Linux? In case not, does anybody know they are
in the make and possibly even when a beta-version of it can be expected?

Cheers, Huub.

England:
--------

Huub Douma