Re: [PARPORT] Parport and Colorado 14GBe/HP DeskJet

Ian Soboroff (ian@cs.umbc.edu)
22 Sep 1999 10:11:33 -0400

that narrows it down, but scanning the 2.2.1[12] patches on
kernelnotes doesn't seem to bring up any parport patches there.
either i'm missing something, or the 14GBe has passthrough issues that
come up because of some other kernel change.

i'll build 2.2.12 and see if it breaks it for me.

you say it does work for you under 2.2.10?

----